The FCAR FMM is the latest integrated diagnostic tool developed by FCAR to detect malfunctions in the motorcycle electronic control system. Currently it can diagnose more than 90% of the motorcycle models on the market, such as Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, etc.
The FMM software will be updated continuously for future needs, making this machine sufficient into the future. It is easy to operate, and up to the task for all sizes of maintenance enterprises, training institutions, manufacturers and so on.
- VCI box connects physically to motorcycle, and is controlled via smartphone
- Makes included: Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda,Kawasaki, Kymco and Euro4
- Comprehensive diagnostics with codes, live data graphing, etc
- One-click update and feedback
- Wi-Fi and mobile Internet access capable
- Multi-language support
|Bluetooth||V2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.1|
|Storage temperature||-20 – 70C|